Monday, July 27, 2009

My Apartment!!!!

So here are some pictures from my little apartment here in Auburn. Its a nice one-bedroom with "hardwood" floors, stainless steel appliances and a nice closet. Perfect size for me! Its also kind of randomly decorated. I was starting to go with a Scarlet/Gray theme (love me some Buckeyes!) with a grown-up feel to it but I'm just not ready to get rid of my random picture frames and pieces of furniture. So there! :) I do have a Scarlet/Gray theme going on in my bathroom but unfortunately my batteries died on my camera so I wasn't able to get a picture of it...oh well!




This my living room....woooo

Absolutely love my random pink chair...its probably my more favorite thing ever








This is the other side of the living room...I was watching Dance Your Ass Off. Love that show! I always find myself wanting to dance along in my chair...haha







This is my kitchen!!! Yeah, the appliances are freakin great! :)








Walking into my bedroom...







This is the other side of my bedroom














I have a Scarlet/Gray theme going on with my bed...woohoo!




5 comments:

  1. Huzzah. Fun stuff! Glad to see you're settling in nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good sweets!!! Glad to see it is more organized then when we left!!! Omg, i just noticed your baby blanket on the end of your bed. Didn't notice you had that still!!! Brings back WONDERFUL memories of holding you in my arms when you were a baby!!! ok, now i am going to cry. thanks alot, Kendra!!!! Love you much....mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice kitchen. Wow. Seriously nice kitchen.

    Enjoy your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. scarlet and gray huh...........what university pays your bills??? just saying!! I mean if you ask real nice i might even help you get some orange and blue!!! At least pick them out!! haha

    ReplyDelete