Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Title Torture

After a week of deciphering, consulting and maybe a night or two of lost sleep, I finally came up with a title for my blog. Meditations of a Migrating Minnesotan was a combined effort via AIM Messenger between myself and my dear Scooter (thank you my Toledo-loving friend...ha).

Throughout the process, a handful of concoctions arose with the help of friends, family and foes alike (not really foes but I just LOVE alliteration). Some included:
-Follies of a Fertile Female
-The Chronicles of Brenda (explanation to come in another blog someday)
-Katching up with Kendra
-Memoirs of a Minnesota Muse
-Kendra's Korner....and the list could go on and on

So, I want to thank everyone for their contributions...I couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

  1. I like the title you picked. I also like the Follie one- but I'll be you would get a lot of people coming to your blog who are TTC!

    ReplyDelete